Team Leading Apprenticeship Level 2
A Fully Funded Level 2 Team Leading Management Qualification – Subject to Eligibility.
As a team leader you will be required to provide team leading to staff, supervise, lead, and motivate your team to ensure their full working potential is achieved. As part of your development this fully funded management programme of learning will provide you with an opportunity for you to gain a nationally recognised qualification that is accepted nationwide.
Duration: The course will take around 12 months to complete. You will have to see an assessor every month for a period of between 12 – 14 months. Every month you will be asked by the assessor to demonstrate progression against your selected units from your apprenticeship.
Location: All Training and assessment will take place at your premises. However there will be no need for you to travel to a training venue unless this is agreed with us or the organisation in which you will work at.
Team Leading Level 2 Apprenticeship Summary
This Apprenticeship qualification can be used across a wide range of different jobs. Good team leaders who support their management team are really important to the success of any business, all the skills gained and learnt from the Apprenticeship are transferable and valuable.
While studying your Apprenticeship in Team Leading, you’ll learn the theories of team leading and how business works. You will be required to show you can manage your own workload; lead others; work effectively with other people; and learn how to get your point across through talking and discussion with staff and management.
You might learn other skills like how to allocate and check other people’s work; plan and implement change; manage a project or budget; encourage innovation; carry out operational plans; recruit staff; or develop customer service skills.
Job Roles suitable for this apprenticeship include:
- Business Owner
- Team Leader
- Managers (New and Existing)
- Shift Leader
- Charge hand
- Section Leader
The Apprenticeship is made up of 4 core units:
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1
Candidates need to complete all mandatory units to a total of 10 credits and a minimum of 5 credits from Optional Units Group 1 and a minimum of 2 credits from Optional Units Group 2. To achieve the qualification a minimum of 17 credits is required.
- Manage Personal Development level 2 with 4 credit
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues level 2 with 3 credit
- Communicate Information and knowledge level 2 with 3 credit
Optional Units Group 1
- Set objectives and provide support for team members level 2 with 5 credits
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team level 2 with 5 credits.
Optional Units Group 2
- Manage or support equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in own area of responsibility level 2 with 4 credits
- Support team members in identifying, developing and implementing new ideas level 2 with 4 credits
- Manage conflict in a team level 2 with 3 credits
- Lead and manage meetings level 2 with 4 credits
- Participate in meetings level 2 with 2 credits
- Make effective decisions level 2 with 4 credits
- Manage knowledge in own area of responsibility level 2 with 2 credits
- Manage customer service in own area of responsibility level 2 with 4 credits
- Management Advanced Apprenticeship
If you would like to study Level 2 Team Leading. You can call us at : 01942 265859 and we will be more than happy to help and provide further information about the team leading course. Or alternative you can send us a quick email at : email@example.com